Wednesday, January 25, 2012

You matter to God!

Just wanted to write a quick note (back to our true beauty challenge tomorrow) to remind you that you matter to God. That's right - you matter to God! The God who created the heavens and the earth and everything in it thinks you are an important person.  Even better than that - he loves the person you are!  In Psalm 139:13-14 it says that "... you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made." 

God doesn't make junk!

You are a masterpiece.  God looked at you and thought "he/she is good!" Don't let anyone tell you differently.  You make a difference.  You are of value.   You are important.  You matter.

Rest assured that the living God cares about you!
Be blessed!
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment