Friday, December 9, 2011

About "comforts and joys"

Hi friends!  I'm Robin.  I'm a wife, a dog mom and owner of a fledgling business - Robin's Nest Paper and Home.  At the core of my life, however, I'm a Christ follower, which influences every aspect of how I perceive & live my life.

The world we live in is a beautiful place, but can also be filled with hardship.  Times are uncertain and can often be discouraging.  I wanted to drop a line every week (maybe more, if I'm feeling particularly chatty!) to provide some words of comfort and joy, from a Biblical perspective. Aren't there enough negative influences in the world?  Let's have a positive one.

I hope you enjoy the blog and encourage you to look up any scriptures on your own.  Don't just take what I have to say - let God speak to you through his word.  Also, each week I'll offer a "card of the week" on my etsy page that ties in with the weekly blog.  (Feel free to purchase them from my etsy site or email me here with an order.)  Give the card away as a note of encouragement to friends, a secret pal, ladies group, whatever! And please, if you think of someone who could use encouragement, or if this blog helps you in any way, share it with others!

Do you have any questions about what you've read, have a prayer request or a report of praise?  Please email me - I would love to pray for you!

May God bless you!
Robin

1 comment:

  1. Keep dreaming! You're being inspired by The Dreamer and that's inspiring us! Praying for you to be blessed and to continue being a blessing!

    ReplyDelete