Thursday, December 22, 2011

What's your guilty pleasure Christmas song?

I know there are always the classics that everyone loves to hear and to sing this time of year, but what about those crazy ones that make us smile even when others look at us like we've lost our minds?

I absolutely love "Christmas don't be late" by Alvin and the Chipmunks.  There is something about that song that always cracks me up and makes me smile.  I'll crank up that song, and whatever holiday stress I might be feeling will melt away.  I could even hear that song in August and it would make me feel like I was ready for Christmas!  My husband will looks at me like he feels sorry for my lack of taste, but I think he secretly likes "Grandma got runover by a reindeer", so I forgive him.....   :)

What are your favorite "guilty pleasure" Christmas songs??

Enjoy your Christmas!
Love,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment