Friday, February 8, 2013

Hey friend! Remember me?

I know, I know. I'VE been the stranger. I've definitely been gone a long time. Sorry, friends - I've been on a bit of a journey.  And often, ironically enough, even with the detours and side steps, if you are supposed to be somewhere, God often leads you back to the intended path.

I'm back!  I'm gonna be sharing some things with you - hopefully they will be of benefit to you! They will be a little more personal in nature - some funny, some serious, some dog-related - but ALWAYS God-related. 

Our Pastor this year has challenged us to live out the extraordinary lives that God has planned for us. It has so resonated with me that I have decided to step out and encourage all of us to live in an extraordinary way.  Maybe God has something big planned for your life, maybe something small, but God has plans for you. You matter! You are important! Most importantly, you are loved. :)

So stick around - I'll be seeing you a lot more.  Probably daily, or close to it. Feel free to share how God has touched your life, too! With all the negative mess you can hear every day, welcome to a place of laughter, safety, comfort and joy. 

It's a brand new day!  Enjoy it.  See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment